Who has access to survey capability?
Currently, survey capability is available for the ‘HT and other officials’ role on the Diksha app.
How will I get access to the surveys assigned to my sub role and location?
To access surveys relevant to your sub role and location, click on the ‘Surveys’ tile on the homepage.
Can I take the same survey more than once?
No. Once you submit the survey you can only view the form.
Can I edit the survey after I have submitted it?
No, surveys can’t be edited once they are submitted.
Do the surveys have an expiry date?
Surveys may or may not have an expiry date. If the survey creator provides an expiry date it will be indicated to the users.
Can I fill a survey even after its expiry?
No. Once the survey expires you will not be able to open it or fill it.
Can I save my responses and continue filling it later?
Yes, you can save the responses and continue to fill it later
How can I start filling data in the survey form?
- Select the Survey tile on the homepage.
- Choose the survey you wish to take.
- You can start filling in data by answering the questions one-by-one.
How do I submit the survey?
- Click on the Save option after completing an observation.
- Click on the Submit the form option.
Please note : Just saving the survey will not submit the survey.
How can I view reports for my survey?
Users can view their survey reports from reports tiles on the homepage.
- Select the Reports tile on the homepage.
- Choose the Survey reports.
- Click on the report to view.